Things I Love About NYC at Christmas – A Collection of Photos Throughout the Years:
1) Bars light up their real,wood-burning fireplaces.
2) Blocks and blocks that smell like woods.
3) The huge twinkly star that hangs in the middle of 5th Avenue. It’s like New York thinks Jesus is at Bergdorfs or something.
4) Chestnuts roasting at an open street vendor.
5) Cold – I *LOVE* the city in the cold.
6) The Nutcracker at Lincoln Center.
7) Bars and restaurants tastefully deck their halls making you really feel like you’re in some famous old-school holiday movie.